All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults
A buyers premium will be applied to the purchase price of all items
- 23% In person – cash, check or wire transfer + 3% for MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express
- 23% Absentee – cash, check, or wire transfer + 3% for MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express
- 26% Simple Auctions – cash, check or wire transfer + 3% for MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express
All sales are subject to applicable sales tax (state where purchased) unless the state of Certificate of resale tax form is fully and completely filled out and received prior to time of purchase.
Items purchased from our Greer Gallery location not picked up within 10 business days of the auction will be assessed a storage fee of $5.00 per day per item.
- All items are sold as, where is, with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. All items are available for examination prior to bidding. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire, or that you have chosen not to examine them. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to the age, condition, materials or any other features items being sold. Our goal is to provide prospective bidders with accurate and detailed information. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your examination leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you not bid on the item in question. We do not give refunds. All sales are final. No statement written or oral made by the auctioneer shall be deemed a warranty or assumption of liability by Olive’s Branch Gallery or by any seller represented by Olive’s Branch Gallery.
- Bidding will begin at a price appropriate in auctioneer’s discretion. The auctioneer always reserves the right to withdraw a lot for any reason he deems appropriate. At the auctioneer’s discretion, no bid of less than one half the low estimate will be accepted from any source: absentee bidding, internet bidding, or bidding in the gallery. All lots in this catalog are offered subject to a reserve, which is the confidential minimum hammer price at which a lot will be sold. In executing a reserve, the auctioneer has the right to bid on behalf of the consignor, whether by opening or continuing bidding in response to other bidders until reaching the reserve. If the reserve is not met, the auctioneer has the right to withdraw the item from the sale.
- Once we declare that an item is sold, we cannot reopen the bidding. It is the bidder’s responsibility to get our attention prior to our saying ”sold”. We reserve the right to reject any bids deemed inappropriate or to withdraw an item(s) for lack of appropriate bids. If an item is withdrawn from the auction it will be offered again only at the auctioneer’s discretion.
- Payment must be made by cash, approved check, wire transfer, or MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express credit cards. We reserve the right to require bank checks for large purchases. Buyers not known to us who wish to write a check must proved a current Letter of credit from their bank guaranteeing funds for that account. Credit arrangements must be made by two days prior to the day of the auction so bank statements can be verified. We reserve the right to not issue a buyer’s number or to withhold merchandise if appropriate credit has not been established. We require wire transfers for international buyers. First time buyers will be required to pay by wire transfer or cashiers check.
- Payment is expected at time of purchase. Payment for successful absentee and online bids are required within five days of the auction.
- We are pleased to offer absentee bidding for prospective bidders who cannot be present at the auction. Please complete the Absentee Bid form. Absentee bids are executed competitively and confidentially. We can accept written absentee bids submitted on the Absentee Bid Form up to twenty four hours prior to the auction Leaving an absentee bid on a lot indicates your willingness to open the bidding at one half the printed low estimate, and gives the auctioneer the authority to open the bidding at that level. Olive’s Branch Gallery shall have the right to withdraw any item at any time for any reason and to default any sale in the event of an error or dispute.
- In case of identical absentee bids, the bid received first will prevail. Following are general guidelines for bidding increments:
- $0-$100_________________$25 increments
- $100-$1000______________$50 increments
- $1,000-$2,000____________$100 increments
- $2,000-$3,000____________$200 increments
- $3,000-$5,000____________$250 increments
- $5,000-$10,000___________$500 increments
- $10,000-$20,000__________$1,000 increments
- $20,000-$50,000__________$2,000 increments
- $50,000-$100,000_________$5,000 increments Above
- $100,000 __________ auctioneer’s desecration
- Purchaser agrees that packing and shipping is done at the purchaser’s risk and that the purchaser will pay in advance all packing expenses, materials, carrier fees and insurance charges. At our discretion, items will be packed by an agent such as a packing store. Please allow two weeks for shipping after payment is received. Shipments of large items is the responsibility of the purchaser. Olive’s Branch Gallery will have no liability for any loss or damage to shipped items.
- Note to internet absentee bidders. We do not accept cut bids. (Bids less than the last interval) from the floor, and we do not accept them from internet bidders. Thus it is possible that a lot could go to another bidder for less than your absentee bid. For example, if bids are progressing in ten dollar increments, $50, $60, $70 and your absentee falls at $75, we will not take the bid since it is less than the $10 interval.
- All purchases are subject to applicable state sales tax (state where purchased) unless the state Certificate of Resale tax form is fully and completely filled out and received prior to time of purchase. Resale tax numbers from other states are accepted. International buyers are responsible for tariffs, taxes, or assessments of shipped items to the buyer’s country.
- Bidding on an item indicates your understanding and acceptance of these Terms of Sale. If a purchaser breaches any of these Terms of Sale, including the obligation to pay for purchased items, Olive’s Branch Gallery may seek all remedies under law including canceling the sale and reordering the property without reserve.
- A buyer’s premium will be applied to the purchase price of all items:
- 23%_____Cash, check or wire transfer
- 26% _____Simple Auctions with cash, check, or wire transfer
- 3%_______Will be added to all MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express
- Purchased items not picked up within 10 business days of the auction will be assessed a storage fee of $5.00 per day, per item. The buyer authorizes the re-sell by Olive’s Branch Gallery any item not picked up within thirty calendar days. The cost of storage, plus any other costs directly related to the item, and an auctioneers’s commission of 20% will be subtracted from the proceeds unless other arrangements have been made with Olive’s Branch Gallery. The minimum charge will be $50.00. The net proceeds will be mailed to your address as stated herein in full and final settlement of Olive’s Branch Gallery to you.
- Please always arrange for appointments prior to pick up.
- Export and permits – It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to identify and obtain any necessary/required export, import, firearm, endangered species or other permit(s) for the purchased lot. Any symbols or notices in the sale catalogue reflect Olive’s Branch Gallery reasonable opinion at the time of cataloguing and are for bidder’s general guidance only; Olive’s Branch Gallery and the consignor make no representations or warranties as to whether any lot is or is not subject to export or import restrictions or any embargoes.
- Endangered Specie – Certain property sold at auction, for example, items made of or incorporated plant or animal materials, irrespective of age or value, may require a license or certificate prior to exportation and additional licenses or certificates upon importation to another country. Olive’s Branch Gallery suggests that international buyers check on foreign government’s wildlife import requirements prior to placing a bid. All buyers agree to comply with any and all domestic and international restrictions on the tradeoff endangered species as a condition of sale. Please note that the ability to obtain an export license or certificate does not ensure the ability an import license or certificate in any other country, or vice versa. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to obtain any export or import license and/or certificates as well as any other required documentation. In the case of denial of any export or import license or of delay in obtaining of such licenses, the purchasers still responsible for making on time payment of the total purchase price for the lot. Although licenses can be obtained to export some types of endangered species, other types may or may not be exported , at all, and other types. may not be re-sold in the United States. Olive’s Branch Gallery is not able to assist the purchaser in attempting to obtain the appropriate licenses and/or certificates, and there is no assurance that an export license or certificate can be obtained.
- Olive’s Branch Gallery makes no warranty guarantee whatsoever regarding jewelry, its colored stones, diamonds, other gem materials, or “metals”, or as to their status as natural, treated, “earth mined”, manmade or other. Appraisals, descriptions, photographs, are offered as a service and are not intended to be complete analysis of the qualities and conditions of the jewelry. All identifications, information, weights, quality, cut value, and other estimates are opinions limited by examinations and grading the mountings, the condition and cleanliness of the items. All gems, colored stones, diamonds, “cultured or natural pearls, fresh water, south sea, “Tahitian pearls”, and other materials used in jewelry, may be enhanced by a variety of treatments. Olive’s Branch Gallery makes no warranties or Guarantees that any clock or watch is in working order.
- CONDITION OF FIREARMS: Olive’s Branch Gallery or employees or consultants make no warranties whatsoever concerning the operation of firing condition, safety, or reliability of any firearms. Any firearm purchased is at the user’s risk. Olive’s Branch Gallery expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for accident, injury, or damage resulting to any person or property from the storage or use of any such lot.
- Online registration or bidding approval is done at the sole discretion of Olive’s Branch Gallery. It is recommended that online bidders sign up least 24 hours in advance of the auction to allow time for the completed approval process. Olive’s Branch Gallery makes no Guarantee that new online bidders who register within 24 hours of the sale all be approved for bidding. After signing up to bid, new online bidders may receive a message requesting additional information; Olive’s Branch Gallery cannot approve any client without the requested information. First time participants bidding through any online platform will be limited to a maximum of $25,000 total in cumulative bids, unless otherwise agreed upon. Parties who wish to bid on premium lots may be asked to submit a deposit by wire transfer. Correspondence between prospective clients and Olive’s Branch Gallery must be established directly Olive’s Branch Gallery through phone, fax, or one of the relevant email addresses. Olive’s Branch Gallery makes no guarantee that we can respond to requests submitted through third party messaging systems. Due to the high volume of inquiries made within 24 hours of the sale, Olive’s Branch Gallery makes no guarantee that clients who contact us during this period will receive a response. Bids left on Simple Auctions and Liveauctioneers are not executed until the item is offered in the live auction therefore the order in which those bids are received is not a factor. We will make every effort within reason to accept and process bids from online participants. Olive’s Branch Gallery will not accept any liability for any bids missed due to clerking issues, operator error, equipment failure, connection delays, communication lapses, or technical malfunctions of any nature.
- Coin grading is subjective and more art than science. As such, any descriptive or numeric grades given are supplied as a guide to our bidders and should not be seen as a guarantee to any grade that might be received from a third-party grader or grading company. Our best effort has been put forth to give condition reports that are as accurate as can be reasonably expected. However, first hand inspection to formulate one’s own opinion is always recommended. Attributions such as Sheldon, Overton, and Friedburg numbers may have been assigned on many lots and every measure will be taken to ensure accuracy. However, bidders should use highly detailed photographs to assess and attribute as errors in cataloging do at time occur.
- Olive’s Branch Gallery strictly complies with all state and federal regulations pertaining to the sale, transfer,, and transportation of firearms. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to know and comply with all state firearms regulations prior to bidding. No persons associated with Olive’s Branch Gallery their consigns warranties the safety or shoot/fire ability of any firearm Olive’ Branch Auction Gallery sells. Buyer wishing to fire any weapon purchased from Olive’s Branch Gallery are strongly advised to have the weapon(s) examined by a competent gunsmith prior to use.